Estimated ship in 25 business days
U.S. Cooler Brew Cave W/Out Floor
7' X 5' X 7' 6" Nominal
(6' 10" X 4' 10" X 7' 6" Actual)
The U.S. Cooler Brew Cave offers an abundance of cold storage space for beer, soda or any cold beverage. It can store over 30 cases of beer and 4 or more kegs, all while keeping them cold and ready to drink. The Brew Cave is perfect for restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, country clubs etc. This package includes 6'10" X 4'10" brew cave, shelving, and draft beer dispensing system. The shelving is designed to provide the most cold storage space possible in the footprint of the walk-in, the Brew Cave is sure to provide you with the most efficient storage space available.
Our company is an authorized U.S. Cooler discount dealer.
U.S. Cooler manufactures Premium Quality Walk-ins at Very Reasonable prices.
This Walk-in can be installed indoors.
When installed indoors, this walk-in requires a minimum of 4,431 BTUs. Details.
Estimated Shipping Weight: 1387 lbs.
When your walk-in is shipped, you will receive an email with the delivery company's name and your PRO number. For exact delivery date, please contact the delivery company. The complete system comes delivered on a pallet banded and wrapped for further protection. A forklift will be needed to unload unit or the unit can be unpacked and unloaded panel by panel off the pallet while it is still on the truck. Two or three people will need to be available to receive delivery if this choice is chosen. You may be charged a surcharge if it takes too long to unload the truck. Additional freight will be charged for lift gate, residential deliveries and limited access.
- PANELS - Wall and ceiling panels are constructed with tongue and groove 2 1/2 lb extruded polystyrene insulation sandwiched between two sheets of 26-gauge black stucco embossed galvalume steel. Each panel comes equipped with cam action locking devices and double barrel vinyl gasket to allow easy assembly of walk-in in the field.
- FLOOR - Walk-in coolers without a floor must be installed on a ground contact insulated concrete floor with a thermal break under each wall panel. A cooler can be installed without insulating the floor and a thermal break under each wall panel but we recommend installing both. A freezer must be installed on an insulated concrete floor and must include a thermal break under each wall panel.
- DOOR - Anthony model 403B normal temp 30"x81" glass entry door w/ LED lights. 28 7/8" x 78 7/8" 403B normal temp glass door with 2 LED lights, black finish. 2-pane heated reflective with argon fill, trimline black handles. Door is right hand hinged. No threshold.
- SHELVING - Shelving fits the back and two side walls, 4 shelves for each wall. Shelving system includes 2 sets of 18"x48"x74" black shelves and posts and 1 set of 18"x36"x74" black shelves with no posts. 2 packages of 12 chrome S hooks are included to attach 18"x36" shelves to the 18"x48" shelves.
- BEER DISPENSER KIT - Aluminum CO2 tank (empty), keg coupler, double gauge CO2 regulator, chrome faucet head, faucet knob, 5" shank, beer line with connectors, air line with clamps, tap soother faucet cap, 6" wall mount drip tray (stainless steel with drain), drip tray dimensions: 11"H, 6"W, 4 3/4"D.
Customer assumes responsibility in assuring products purchased meet local, state, and federal regulations and building codes.
Outdoor coolers\freezers cannot ship to Indiana.
Refrigeration subject to change due to availability of manufacturers due to new DOE regulations in effect.
Internet cancellations are subject to a 3% credit card return fee, refrigeration restocking fees and any other fees incurred by U.S. Cooler
. Call your dealer with questions before making purchases.